Saturday, April 21, 2012

Still




silence fills space, when
your sweet lips found my still lips
between long fond blink


  • Haiku Heights - Day 22 : #134 : Still



  • I got couple of Sweet friends who speak Spanish and Portuguese, so I thought to translate the lines and writing them too so that it would be easy for them to go through.

In Spanish
silenciar a llenar el espacio, cuando
tus dulces labios encontraron los labios aún
entre un abrir y cerrar gusta mucho

In Portugese
silenciar preencher o espaço, quando
seus lábios doces encontrei meus lábios ainda
entre piscar gostava muito

3 comments:

You have known me with my first blog Humming Today
Now this is a time for me to know more of YOU.
Since, I know no matter how much your and my life be counted as different, we still share same feelings, emotions, needs, desires and dreams!
Lets share more of rhyme & hymns of Life!
Please be free to share your ideas, questions or anything you like or even dislike about this blog/post.
I will heartily appreciate you constructive feedback!
Lets lead Life a melodic style!